FaceBook Like

Friday, April 6, 2018

Seashore Art Festival

Seashore Art Festival
SATURDAY, APRIL 7 & SUNDAY, APRIL 8, 2018 (see weather note below)
10 AM UNTIL 5 PM
First Landing State Park, Virginia Beach(map)
more info.here
After a brief hiatus from outdoor shows, I will be back at the festivals this year.  Even though I took a break from the shows, I have continued to paint regularly and will have new work at the three shows I have scheduled so far.  The first is this weekend.
Note about the weather:  If the current prediction becomes reality, I will opt to display on Sunday only.  I will have a note on my blog  and my Facebook page

The painting shown above was painted using water soluble encaustic (wax).  It was very interesting to work with and I will be doing more work with this medium.

Please stop in and chat, I'm sure we have a lot of catching up to do.
Laura

No comments: