FaceBook Like

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Aerial View

Aerial View is mixed media on handmade paper.  The painting was then mounted to a cradled panel so it is ready to hang without a frame. I often start several paintings at one time and finish them when “they speak to me”.  Even though I looked at this start a number of times, it just didn't speak to me.  Along came a new product that I wanted to try – Golden High Flow Acrylic.  I pulled this painting out and began finishing it.  The painting was started with some texture mediums and ink.  It was about 80% finished and the remaining 20% was finished using these new paints.  I was extremely pleased with the glazing properties of the transparent colors.  I particularly love the lower right hand corner where I was able to glaze purple over the yellows and neutrals.
Aerial View mixed media 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr Benjamin went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which I used to expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend  anyone looking for loan to contact. 247officedept@gmail.com.WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.